Resilient Agriculture Conference Videos Now Available
In August, over 200 Corn-belt Farmers, crop advisors and scientists gathered in Ames, Iowa, to discuss climate uncertainty, impacts on agriculture and what can be done to make the agricultural landscape environmentally healthy and productive. Videos Videos of the conference sessions, including the farmer panel session and remarks by Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack; speaker PowerPoints; posters; Resilient Agriculture Magazine; and other conference handouts are now available for viewing/downloading ... More...
More about the Sustainable Corn Project...
- Iowa State University
- Lincoln University
- Michigan State University
- The Ohio State University
- Purdue University
- South Dakota State University
- University of Illinois
- University of Minnesota
- University of Missouri
- University of Wisconsin
- USDA Agricultural Research Service, Columbus, Ohio
- USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture (USDA-NIFA)